Sunday, July 26, 2009

25-26 July 2009

25July (Saturday Movie Night)
woke up around 12pm ~ because last nite slept at 2am something ~ tired ~ go for lunch with Ken's biao ge and then went to putatan a while. Then went to fetch Ken didi and went to kk9 for pool =) at nite went to watch movie (Land Of The Lost) at 1b with Joyce, Jia Qi, my bro and Stanly =) quick funny the movie =D after movie then fetch them home and left Joyce and my bro went to Damai upperstar for a drink =) drink until around 1am.. wah Joyce' mom keep call her dy so i have to sent her bak and continue meet up wif Ken at Hilltop. Back home around 3am.. Tired ~~~

26July
woke up early went to church =.= after church went to cp for breakfast and then accompany my mami shopping =) my bro suddenly ask me to peirce my ear . haha then i peirced =D quick nice bah xD blaaaaa... Monday exam ! diu i dint even study bah =.=" so what !? i dun care la fail then fail lo wont die 1 ma rite ? hahaha... but i wish my fren good luck for the exam lah =)

No comments:

Post a Comment